Ka: Please, report to blogger that your blog doesnt shows as updated... It says on my blog that your last update it 2 weeks ago with the post Sun Peak.
She is so cute!! I love dancing babes! I am going to have to show James tomorrow (he is asleep right now) p.s. I haven't been on for a while either, cuz like Anelys said, it doesn't show an update :(
5 comments:
Meld henne på "So you think you can dance! Hun er soleklar finaleklar.
Klem til ere alle
now Marcus has a partner ,, dance school next step. mormor
Ka: Please, report to blogger that your blog doesnt shows as updated... It says on my blog that your last update it 2 weeks ago with the post Sun Peak.
She is so cute!! I love dancing babes! I am going to have to show James tomorrow (he is asleep right now)
p.s. I haven't been on for a while either, cuz like Anelys said, it doesn't show an update :(
Annalissa has been tagged!!!!!!!! Check out my post from August 10th!!
Post a Comment