Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Life

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So I have had 8 kids again for a few days - then again I should not really count the teen that lives with us because she hangs out at her boy friends most of the time.Shay and Grace had a good few days with the kids and it was nice to see them again after not seeing them for two weeks .
Annalisa is doing great with her own little potty training . Today she actually started going on the floor then ran to the bathroom :o)
I talked to Leon again today and it makes me miss him even more . The only positive thing for me having him gone is that I eat so much less , my diet is going great
( read : eating way to little ) and I am trying to get back on food track . I have lost 20 lb now but I can not even tell . I don't think anyone els can tell either ha ha . I have gone down two sizes in clothes but that is about it . I guess when you are as big as me to start of with you have to loose so much more before you start really noticing the big difference . I am hoping that the next 10 lb I will start feeling it more and it will start showing more on my body .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you're doing great. Down two sizes is indeed wonderful, and it will soon show. Good on you, Kari-Anne.