Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Some photos from back home

Photobucket

Mum and Dad climbed a mountain and did alot of hiking on their vacation to the north of Norway

Photobucket

Mum looking cool on a boat

Photobucket

All areas of Norway looks very uniqe and different from other areas - I think that is why it is the best country in the world :o)


Photobucket

Dad then decided to climb a mountain with my sister and her partner .

Photobucket

This is Dad and my sister Denise on the mountain - this mountain is called Sula and is the one that we can see from our house when we look out our window .

Photobucket

Dad had to to a zoom to find out house .... ha ha ha

Photobucket

Some of the town from the mountain .


Photobucket

Denise and Knut

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello K-A
The picture of your mom and dad was actually from Torghatten, a "weird" mountain with a hole right through it. There is an old myth on how that hole came into being. I'll write it down and mail it to you.
Believe it or not, but I've climbed up to that hole myself.
Hugs to you all

Kari-Anne said...

Hello auntie

Yes I know .. But I did not believe all my Canadian friends would have a interest in knowing the facts - ha ha . One of my dear friends died in the airplane crash in that mountain , so this specific mountain is one that I will never forget .

Kari-Anne