Saturday, August 23, 2008

Saturday morning in the Bynoe house

Photobucket

I promised a photo that really showed Annalisa's hair :o)

Photobucket

This was the other week when I was taking the photos of Katie , Annalisa wanted her photo taken also and came over with a big smile .


Photobucket

This is last nigth in the back yard having fun


Photobucket

I love her face in this one .


Annalisa and I have a few things to do in town today . We are also going to clean the back yard and cut the lawn so there is always lots of do when you have a big home. She keeps asking for her daddy and it is sad tat she does not understand that he is on vacation . I will try to post again this evening .

4 comments:

Bridget said...

I have a little surprise for you on my blog :)

Nicole said...

Annalisa is getting so much hair. I love the last picture of her.

Unknown said...

like the curls

Anonymous said...

beautiful