Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Life

The good news is that it is HOT out and after a week of crappy weather we can now be happy to see the temperature go to about 36 - 38 again .
Leo was on call all weekend so we did really get to much time with him this week . We had a blast at our friends this weekend and I will post some photos this evening when I have some alone time . It was Guy's mum's 60'th birthday so we had a great meal and just hung out playing game's , kids were in the pool and just having a total blast . There is no were else I would rather hang out .

My weigh is going down nice and I must say that one of the good things is that I can have ONE drink and that is it and feel just fine .. ha ha ha ...

I will be back later this evening with photos from our weekend . I am happy to say that my web site is up and going !!!!

No comments: