Thank you for everyone that is giving my support and love . It is going very well and my food and I are having a very healthy relationship. I still love to cook and I use allot of veggies and fruit at the moment . As I usually do everything from scratch it was a easy switch to more healthy cooking as I always make fun salads with our meals and mostly eat fish .My figth at the moment is with my bathroom scale and I seem to want to jump on the dam thing every day . I know I have had issues like this earlier but specially now when I can feel the weight go down I want to have the # ..... so anyway I have decided to ask Leon to hide the scale and only give it to me every Friday so I can do my weekly weigh in .
Biking and swimming is a great way to get this fluffy body out and moving . Today is going to be a very hot day with us so I have a feeling it will be a pool day again / Yesterday we had almost 40 , and it was to hot to have Annalisa outside as it was actually hard to breath . I booked a photoshoot for Saturday morning that I am so thrilled about !!!! it is going to be a challenge but also I need the cash so it is a good thing ha ha ha ... I love my job .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hei,
Jeg forstår, og du har all min sympati. Jeg sliter selv med å få av de nødvendige kiloene, synes jeg spiser sunt, men det står bare stille. Oppdager at jeg ligner mer og mer på bestemor Jenny.
En hyggelig nyhet til deg: Dagfinn og Nina har forlovet seg og planlegger bryllup til neste sommer; i rolige former sier de, men en fest for familie blir det nok. Nina er bare herlig, ja i grunnen er alle mine svigerdøtre det, guttene har vært flinke der.
Klem til dere alle fra tante.
Post a Comment