Friday, August 29, 2008

Hey I have lost 10 kg !!!!!

Did I mention this earlier ???

Just wanted to say it really really LOUD as I have had a crappy week with Leon being gone , there is reason to celebrate . The scale is finaly moving down and I actually lost more than 20 lb :o)

Today the kids and I are having salad , potato and kebabs on the bbq for dinner . I got some nice fresh veggies at the marked and you know I am actually enjoying them .

Leon is still working on getting a ticket back to Canada next week , looks like some of the other airlines will give some good deals so we will not have to get tottaly broke .

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Flott Kari-Anne! Du er virkelig flink, mye flinkere enn meg. Jeg syntes så synd på meg selv for Bjørn er i Nord-Norge og jeg måtte bare ha litt karamellpudding.
Håper det ordner seg for Leon. Trasig når sånt skjer.
Klem til dere alle

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Lisa Nådland said...

SÅ FLINK DU E!!!!!!

Unknown said...

DAMN!!!!
That is fantastic!

Kari-Anne said...

Thank you all . It took a while for the scale to start moving down but I have now started to notice on my clothes .Everything is getting abit baggy but I am not buying new for a while so I have to live with it until I am closer to were I want to be .
I gave away 2 HUGE bags with clothes that were way to big so I can not fit back into them ha ha ha ...

Again if I was 5.2 and 150lb it would show sooo much more lol but I guess the next 20 lb will show more ( or I hope so anyway )

Nicole said...

Way to go Kari-Anne.

I keep my fingers crossed that it will work out fine with Leon and the ticket flying back home for you.