




So I drove to the consignment store today . For my European friends that have no clue what that is I will exlain . This is a store we bring our kids clothes , toys , furniture , anything kid or pregnacy related that may sell . So I had brought a few things a while a go and the owner of the store had wanted me to bring in some business cards as well as a photo to have on the wall in her store .
So today I came in for a potty for Annalisa . We found one Fisher Prize one that plays music when she does her thing . Very fun and she loves peeing in it . The price
for this potty is about $ 50 in the store , this is a review of the potty (ttp://www.babyworld.co.uk/information/reviews/product.asp?id=265 ) and it is as you can see from this not a cheap potty . So anyway the price was $20 and the lady tells me that today was 50% of day . So it was only $ 10 . So then Annalisa was laying on this Chair - it is like a big bear but with a hard base - the price was $50
but the tag had a red line and it said $ 25 on it . So I said to the lady " did you mark this down already and she said no . So it was $ 12.5 . So my bill was $ 22.5 so when I was going to pay I asked the owner to check if any of my items had sold as I cashed in last time - so I had a $ 19 credit at the store . So my bill for the potty and the chair was $ 3.5 !!! Now that is what I call some great shopping .
I am a big fan of consignment stores and handing down items that don't fit your kids , also when you can get money or other items you know you are coming out of it a winner in the end .
2 comments:
Glenn helped me make a g-mail account so now I can visit your blog. Love Annalisa's curls. Glad Leon is having a good time.
like the dog. and she looks like she likes the potty too.. keep up the good work annalisa and you will be a big girl very soon.... mormor
Post a Comment