Thursday, August 28, 2008

Food

So I don't really eat meat . I never say never because I would NEVER say No to salted Norwegian Lamb . So I need to get my protein so today I made a very large pot of chili . It was very nice and it was so much fun watching Annalisa pick out the kidney beans as they are her favorites . Alexander LOVES anything spicy so I had to make sure I had extra spice in his portion . I have been eating my main meal mid day the last two months and it really seems to work for me . So I have the biggest meal of the day around 13:00 - then when I serve the rest of the gang dinner I will have something small or some fruit or veggies . The good thing is that I have got over the first months that are always the hardest . This last week as been very easy also because it is the last things I have been thinking of . I was saying to my mum that I could have shut the blinds bought a whole bunch of junk food and eat it all when Leon was gone but I did not :o) . I was thinking of driving to DQ and getting a Ice Cream the other night but I stayed home , dam that will power is good at the moment . I still have this image of myself and how I want to see myself - and mostly seeing myself ALIVE is a nice image - ha ha ha ha .

I am working on 5 different books on photography at the moment and learning is making me smile .

No comments: