Leon has been in London for a few days with his mum and had a very nice time . Sunday morning , European time he is going to fly up to Newcastle and spend a week there . He can't wait to have some quality time with his daughter and also for Tracy our nieces wedding next weekend . Should be a week of fun for him . He is also hoping to see some friends and get some time in relaxing .
Next Sunday he is flying back to London for 4 days with family there before coming back. I am counting the days until he is back home as I miss him so much .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
pretty nice if I do say so myself and if the bark stays put it will be a lot easier to look after for us old people.....
Good for him
Post a Comment