Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Mum

Love you and I love your e-mail you are a great friend and always from the day I was born there for me . Even though we drive each other crazzy . I know living apart is a good thing for us but some days it would be great to have you down the road .
I sure apreicat your e-mail this morning after you read my last blog - things likt that warms my heart when I am having a rough week .
Even the toughest people need a hug some days .

2 comments:

Lisa Nådland said...

Hei Kari-Anne!! E har no mi mamma på besøk, å vi har kost oss masse!!! Har no nettopp vist ho bilda av dokke alle sammen - ho synns familien din ser like fantastisk ut som de e synns! Åsså måtte e selfølgeli vise ho Foto-sia di: "FANTASTISK!!" va komentaren der. "Har ho gått på skole å lært??" lurte ho mamma på. Så ho blei enda mer imponert når e sa at de va instinkt og sjøl-lært!!! BRAVO TIL DE KARI-ANNE!!! Som e har sagt før, e e overvelda over alt du klare. Klem klem

Anonymous said...

You have a fantastic mom. I'm so happy that she's married to my brother. Must admit I was a little sceptical when they married after knowing each other for such a short time, but it didn't take long before I knew she was perfect for him and for the family. No wonder you are such a lovely and caring woman; you take after your mom.