Friday, August 29, 2008

The toy of the week

Photobucket

Annalisa LOVES her lego table and when she can talk one of her older siblings into playing with her .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the table! I hadn't even thought about getting that for my little one but I am definitely adding it to the list!

Kari-Anne said...

She just loves playing with her blocks so when I got this table at the consignment store for almost nothing she was so happy . I love it because I can keep the lego on the side of the table so it is easy to clean . She does it herself .I love that she likes sitting beside and she even tries to stand on it , ha ha ha.

Anonymous said...

Lego must be the greatest invention since the wheel. It fits any age. Annalisa is a lucky girl to have so many siblings to play with.
Klem til dere alle.