It is going to be strange the next week with Leon going back home - the house will be empty some days with Alexander and Marcus spending time with their bio dad some days and just being me and Annalisa hanging out. I have a list of things I want to get done so I am thinking I am going to make this a positive thing for me and not be sad about being left almost home alone. In almost 5 year years Leon and I have never been away from each other for 14 days so hopefully we will be ok - ha ha ha ..
Here is a few photos of Alexander and Marcus at Kamloops Lake and Annalisa yesterday on our deck .














2 comments:
Lovely photos, and I'll tell you something quite strange, almost spooky. Only last week I saw some lovely pictures a collegaue of mine took on his holiday in Canada. Some of them were taken on Kamloop Lake. Tenk det!
Hugs to you all
what is she thinking? you can see in the second picture she is trying to fiqure some thing out. great shots.mormor
Post a Comment