Friday, August 1, 2008

More about my new life

Today I did a closet makeover . So I was brave today - I took all the items I am sure is going to be to big in the winter and I am giving them to Grace and Shay's mum. I am also giving her loads of stuff that I know is about a size to big for me that I have been wearing anyway . Mathilde ( my bff ) always says that I do that all the time wear things that are to baggy . So now my closet is getting empty . I have promised myself to give away items that are to big the moment they get to big - and not wait incase I gain weight back .

That is not a option.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck, daredevil. I lost a lot of weight some years ago and chucked out all the big clothes and filled up with a new wardrobe fitting my new size. Well, I'm not quite all the way back, but I should have kept some of them. But I believe you have more dicipline than your old aunt.
Love to you all.