So I am alone - not really because he left all these children . But Leon is of to see Ashleigh in England and also have fun at Tracy's wedding . He can't wait to see the family and enjoy some time of as his job has been so stress full lately . I am trying not to be to jealous that he gets a vacation this summer and I don't . But I will be the bigger girl ( not fun ment on that one ha ha ha ) and try to make the best out of the time at home .
I have a list of spring ( fall that is ) cleaning I want to do - as well as doing as much as I can with my business in the evenings when the kids are sleeping . Leon says that I have been gathering to much stuff again lately so I am going to surprise him and get rid of a whole bunch of items .
Marcus cried really bad when Leon left today it broke my heart.But after some retail therapy and treats he felt better. I am hoping Leon's flight is good at the moment and he is sleeping so he can enjoy his family when he comes home .
I will post some photos this evening when I am sitting up worrying about were Leon is over the ocean :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm here ,where are the pictures.
I posted some on the photo blog - go look there :o) ha ha ha .. ok then I will post here also .
Post a Comment